Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
For the fourth year running, Smith and The North Face bring you a collection of products inspired by our family of athletes and classic designs. Take this iconic style packed with innovation on your next winter exploration. Glacier travel. High elevation summits. Spring snowfields. Eye protection in the alpine is serious business. Whether you're skiing or mountaineering, the Smith Embark glacier glasses hold up to harsh, ever-changing conditions while providing a contrast-boosting view of every crevasse, wind drift and terrain feature. Removable and ventilated side shields add peripheral light coverage, and low-profile, adjustable temple arms let you customize the fit. A goggle-inspired retainer strap adds the security to keep them in place through technical ascents and high-speed descents.
- ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses delivers color and contrast-boosting performance throughout the full range of the lens
- ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coating avaiable on the Glacier Photochromic lens option for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Easy-adjust QuickFit temples for a customized fit
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- 6-base lens curvature offers a modest wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Removable TPU side shields block peripheral light
- Snow goggle inspired retainer strap
- Microfiber bag and hard case