Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Smith Guide's Choice is our most popular on-the-water sunglasses, no matter how and where you like to fish. This XL version has all the same features as the fan-favorite, but with an extra-large fit. The aggressive 8-base frames offer unmatched sun protection. They come in two options of color-boosting ChromaPop™ lenses, each with glare-cutting polarization. To prevent these shades from slipping off your face, we included Megol pads and spring hinges. There's also an integrated leash, so there's no losing them to the water.
- Available in your choice of ChromaPop™ polarized or ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses
- ChromaPop™ polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast, and are highly scratch-resistant
Fit / Integration
- Extra-large fit, extra-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a customized fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Integrated sunglass leash
- Hard case
- Microfiber bag